Uri Avnery – Traces of Nazism in Israel Confirmed?
[ Editor’s note: Well, finally Uri is getting yet another taste of the Zionist bitter fruit. But he still does not get it. While Liberal Israelis have always fought for power with the conservatives, Uri has always felt that the Holocaust bound them together.
And the answer to that is both yes and no. While both sides are firm believers in the religion of Jewish victim supremacy, Uri does not feel that gives him the right to inflict Nazi treatment on others. He has always fought for Palestinian rights and done so at great risk.
But Netanyahu on the other hand is a member of an inner tribe of Judaism where the holocaust is used as a cover to “do unto others before they do it unto you”, and makes no apologies.
But here comes this serving Israeli general to walk the career plank at a major event talk, where he compared the things that happened to bring the Nazis to power to what has happened in Israel, and the firestorm was instantaneous.
- Presidential Candidate: Senator Bernie Sanders “Are we ready to tell the top 1% that they will not get it all?”
- Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications – German migration service
- Dead Taliban Leader, Killed in Drone Strike, Insists He is Alive
- Hizbollah har tatt til fange al-Qaidas CIA-leder
- Exclusive: Hezbollah Captures CIA Officer in Aleppo, Commanding al Qaeda
- NEO – NATO Nuclear War Hype goes Ballistic
- Trump ahead of Hillary in new polls, but both candidates have record negatives
- Prospective Terror Attacks in Europe and the US
- Russians Report on American “Military Collapse”
- Leave campaign says UK at risk from Turkish criminals if it remains in EU
- Senior US commander secretly visits Syria to ‘prepare push to Raqqa’